Traveler Gift Guide
Whether you are shopping for your travel loving friends, family, or maybe yourself this Holiday Season,
these travel essentials and travel themed gifts in this Traveler Gift Guide are a must see!
1. Tata Harper Hydration Kit There are a lot of great hydration kits out there, but Laura, one of our talented meeting and event planners (aka the gift guru), recommends “Tata’s Daily Essentials” as a go-to to keep your face nice and fresh as you travel this winter.
2. Rifle Paper Co. has some of the cutest wall calendars, desk calendars, and so much more. Allison, another one of our great senior meeting and event coordinators, loves her travel themed desk calendar! This specific calendar is a travel themed wall calendar that has a different destination for each month. There are so many to choose from but make sure to check this little one out!
3. Have you ever been nervous about losing your luggage? We’ve all been there. With these cute Personalized Luggage Tags by Mark & Graham, your luggage will be sure to stand out among the rest!
4. Most people have a bucket list of all the beautiful destinations they want to see. Well this Scratch Map will keep you inspired to start making some checks on the list! Paper Source also has a cute Scratch Map available.
5. Keep the cranks out of your neck on your next flight by using this super soft velvet Neck Pillow. The pillow is inflatable and comes with a nice little storage bag so you don’t have to worry about misplacing it.
6. Pure Silk Sleep Mask is an absolute must for your next trip. Whether you’re on the plane blocking out the lights or in your hotel room, this sleep mask will help you sleep more at ease. These are also available at Nordstrom!
7. Don’t you hate it when you forget your earplugs for the plane? Make sure not to forget these Fly Fit Earplugs. Not only do these earplugs block out the sound of the snoring guy next to you, but they also help balance out the pressure changes so you don’t feel that nagging pressure change in your head.
8. You won’t end up in a pinch because Pinch Provisions has you covered with the best Unisex Minimergency Kit. This kit contains 14 different mini travel essentials including: a mending needle and thread, adhesive bandage, stain remover, deodorant towelette, dental floss, lip balm (we always misplace those!), extra buttons, shoe shine towelette, nail clipper, safety pin, emery board, hand cleaner, and of course some breath drops!
9. Carry on Cocktail Kit by W&P will help take the edge off as you are midair. This kit is for the classic old fashioned, but don’t worry there are other great cocktail kits out there including this Bloody Mary Cocktail Kit!
10. One of the most frustrating things about traveling can be finding the backpack that is not only comfortable but stylish. This simple Backpack design by Away checks off both those boxes and more! With the ability to latch onto your luggage, this backpack makes wheeling your luggage even easier and all the compartments will help keep everything of yours organized. The current available colors are black nylon, navy nylon, and asphalt nylon. The only thing we can hope for is more colors to come out for this awesome backpack!
11.We recommend grabbing some essential oils for the traveler in your life. Eden’s Garden has some of the highest quality Essential Oils out there! Some of the top oils we recommend are:
Sage: Sage is a great oil for fighting off those drowsy feelings. It also can be used for washing your hands or cleaning things because of the antibacterial benefits it has.
Peppermint: Peppermint definitely needs to be on your oil list for your next trip. It is a very soothing oil that can help relax an upset stomach as well.
Tea Tree: Tea tree oil is great because it can help with insect bites or any acne that may pop up as you’re traveling.
12. Last but not least we highly suggest heading over to Amazon and grabbing one of these handy portable travel chargers. These chargers are great in case there are no outlets available (and there rarely are in the airport!) and you are running low on batteries for your electronics.
We hope this gift guide helps inspire you to shop for the traveler in your life during this Holiday Season!
(Even if that traveler ends up being yourself!)